Improving asset performance, maintenance and compliance across your business with IBM Maximo
Use your business assets more effectively with IBM Maximo.
IBM Maximo is used by Utilities, Logistics and Facilities Management businesses around the world, and enables you to:
- Use your assets more effectively
- Get real-time data on all your assets
- Extend the useful life of capital equipment
- Enable predictive maintenance
- Helps you maintain regulatory compliance
- Improve the return on assets and defer new purchases
- Delivered via cloud for maximum user flexibility
- Is rated #1 by Gartner for EAM software*
What is the IBM Maximo EAM Solution?
- The market leader in EAM software
- Manages data using Internet of Things technology
- Facilitates smart decisions based on cognitive analysis and insight
- Uses powerful analytics and cloud technologies to enable predictive maintenance
- Can be delivered via cloud for total peace of mind
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo here.
IBM Maximo benefits everyone in your organisation
IBM Maximo provides benefits throughout your organisation:
- Provides real-time data for all users
- Replaces paper-based systems
- Significantly reduces the possibilities for human error
- Digital audit trail for all work
- Pro-actively schedules maintenance
- Captures e-signature at all stages of work
- Manages all kinds of assets, including plant, vehicles, buildings and stock
- Customisable to suit your requirements
Whether office-based or in the field, Maximo provides benefits for all your staff. Click on any of the roles for more details on the benefits for different users in your business:
As a Director, you have visibility of the data on asset costs, productivity levels and issuing of warnings.
A system should be able to support your key drivers whether it is cost reduction, productivity more effective billing, demonstrating SLA compliance or maximising revenue through correct work classification.
By having the information available in real-time, it provides transparent and granular visibility of work at a Director level – which means that you always have access to business data.
IT Director or Manager
Our integrated solutions employ the latest development and communication standards.
There is a range of options, you can choose from Managed Service, on-premise or a hybrid in your private cloud. We provide a comprehensive support service including hardware ownership and management to you and your users. To ensure that users are engaged and involved, the comprehensive user and administration documentation are provided. There is a 24×7 support desk following ITIL processes and methodologies and efficient on-boarding and mobilisation of additional mobile resources.
The integrated best-in-class solution provides reassurance that we will deliver the ultimate asset management system.
Engineering Director or Manager
The combined Maximo, scheduling and mobility solution gives you real-time visibility of data, allowing you to understand asset status, work status and warnings.
The system is designed to give you the information you need to carry out your role as Engineering Director. This includes data provided by the maintenance technicians including diagrams, work and failure history, SCADA/PLC alarm data, work instructions.
Our solutions are built by engineers for engineers.
As the owner of the procurement process, you can be assured that the team will work closely with you to ensure the right solutions are provided at the right cost.
All of the commercials are handled by our expert team, ensuring they are dealt with effectively to prevent project delay.
By procuring our solution you can be assured that the business has the ultimate asset management system.
Having a granular and real-time view of work status and progress, you know who is where, what is happening and what will happen next.
Our solutions also give you the flexibility to execute work reactively while on-site, or to capture for future execution. By identifying the time and materials consumption at the point of work, stock levels can be carefully monitored.
The system also records HSE compliance through job safety analysis and risk assessments out in the field, allowing you to track.
Our integrated Maximo, scheduling and mobile solution means that that you are able to effectively manage your workforce.
Planners / Schedulers
In addition, the optimised scheduling drives improved productivity and utilisation ensuring the right person is allocated to the right job at the right time.
The real-time notification of work arising in the field lets planners and schedulers respond immediately, which means that you remain in control over how and when work is sent out.
Users / Field Workforce
Whether remote or office-based, the system provides all the information required to undertake maintenance work efficiently and effectively.
The system provides an easy way to collect data whatever the role. It is designed to ensure that only relevant work information is shown, with adaptive design to reflect the device being used, whether company-supplied or BYOD.
For users working in a highly-volatile environment the system can be used with ATEX compliant devices, either off or on-line; keeping users in touch and eliminating the need for paper-based systems.
The system is designed to save users time, eliminating the need for separate timesheet completion. Whether carrying out risk assessments and vehicle safety checks; or supporting your procurement and van-stock management, our systems lets you concentrate on the job.
IBM Maximo – streamlining your business processes
- Digital audit trail for all work – great for compliance
- Monitors assets to enable proactive maintenance
- Better maintenance processes make your assets last longer
- Enforce your critical processes using conditional logic forms
- Manage your assets over multiple sites and countries
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs