Market-Leading Maintenance and Service Support for IBM Maximo
Support is Essential
EAM systems run 24×7 and you need to be able to assure your stakeholders that:
- The system will keep running problem and incident free
- The system web service is up and available for users 24×7
- If an incident does occur, it can be resolved in the fastest possible time
Peacock Engineering have understood the need for professional IBM Maximo support from the very start, and we have continually improved our Service Support for IBM Maximo over the last 30 years.
Our Extended Support package is available to you, for either Peacock Managed Cloud Services or on-premise Maximo installations.
The diagram shows our Incident Severity Triage structure, with target response times
Our Extended Support package supports not just the software applications themselves (Maximo, Websphere, ACE and others) but the entire solution space in which they operate and work together, including support for all integrations and interactions between the software applications.
Having one support provider with the ability to support the whole solution (including its messaging bus) means one port of call for support, and an end to buck-passing between different system suppliers.
Extended Support supports your entire IBM Maximo implementation, including not only all the integrations with third-party systems (like financial, stockroom and scheduling systems), but also any new, extended or changed functionality introduced to meet your specific business needs.
Extended Support also embeds the ability for your team to request quick, small changes and minor enhancements to your EAM system. These can be carried out by the support desk team themselves, without the need for project management and the associated costs. These minor changes are billable, but can be estimated, scheduled, applied and deployed quickly by our support team.
Support for Incidents
Our Extended Support package is primarily concerned with the working of incidents in your Maximo and Fingertip systems. Incidents are unplanned occurences which cause undesirable or obstructive effects to your business processes.
Extended Support is geared up for unplanned incidents, and is focused on:
- Initial fix, resolution, remedial actions or workaround: keeping Maximo and its users moving and ensuring business continuity through best first measure
- Understanding root causal factors to the incident occurring
- Once the incident is resolved, shifting attention to any underlying problem which could sit beneath the incident which may cause re-occurrence
- Closing the ticket with preventative actions or measures if applicable to prevent same or similar incidents
- Extended Support keeps your EAM system working, transacting, scheduling, validating, managing, and operating out in the field.
IBM Maximo Skillset and Specialisms
Peacock’s Extended Support can fill the gaps in your team’s skillsets regarding IBM Maximo and its underlying platforms, databases and middleware. Contracting Peacock to support your IBM Maximo or other EAM system means that you don’t have to keep the specialist skillsets in-house. You can rely on us to deliver the specialist technical support when you need it.
We maintain specialist technical skillsets in:
- Front-end Maximo UI and functionality support
- Back-end infrastructure support
- Support for middleware such as web servers and JVM platforms
- Integrations out to external third-party systems
- Java programming and code class extensions
- Support for all required database platforms
- Data-loading and validation
- Cloud services
Our dedicated support helpdesk team members carry Maximo 7.6 accreditations and we ensure that you speak to a Maximo 7.6 certified support consultant on your first call. All support issues can be escalated to Peacock’s consultancy pool if any specialist knowledge is required.
Learn about the general benefits of IBM Maximo here.
Delivering Extended Support for Cloud and On-Premise Clients
Extended Support comes as default built-in and fully inclusive to all Peacock Managed Cloud services, and 95% of support tickets raised by Managed Cloud clients are resolved within 2 hours.
We also offer contracted Service Support for IBM Maximo for clients that run Maximo or other EAM systems on-premise (on their own infrastructure or with another cloud provider).
All of our support packages, products and agreements can be fully tailored, customised and costed to meet your needs. Some clients need more support than others, and we support clients with no internal Maximo system administrators or staff, through to much larger critical national infrastructure organisations with entire support desks in-house.
We will work with you to tailor and create a support contract at design stage; building in the services you require. Understanding the level of support you need is a critical part of the project for us, and a truly bespoke service can be designed and RACI-ed.
Our Support Ethos
- We believe in providing professional-grade specialist support for our clients through the skillsets, ability and experience of our consultants.
- We know speed of response is vital to your business, and we work hard to keep your business running when unforeseen incidents occur.
- We provide a human-led and approachable service, rather than a faceless ticket desk.
- We value consistent achievement of SLA and KPI targets, and being able to report such performance to our clients in statistics, analytics and service reviews.
We take pride in the quality of support services we deliver for clients, and the many ways in which our support team become part of your own Maximo and EAM system effort, team and approach.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs