A smooth implementation period guaranteed with Professional Services for IBM Maximo®
Our Professional Services for IBM Maximo® ensures that you benefit from our people, processes & technology.
You need to be sure that your project will run smoothly, so we work hard to ensure that the right people, processes and technology are assigned to every stage of your implementation.
- Your business is unique – and we make sure we understand it
- Our Professional Services for IBM Maximo® provide real business process support
- Your management capability improvements give you a robust and measurable ROI
- Your EAM system will align with your required policies
- You will benefit from a unique solution tailored for your business
- You can be confident that the forecast benefits will be delivered
We work closely with you to carry out a business process review, complete an infrastructure review, and develop a data management and license compliance management strategy.
In consultation with you, we will establish the project scope and parameters, for work and EAM, IT EAM, field-based scheduling, mobile solutions or analytics.
Your business operates in a competitive environment, so you need to be confident that your project is implemented by people who understand the pressures faced by businesses in your industry. Our Professional Services for IBM Maximo® make sure of this.
Peacock Engineering was founded, and is run by, engineers who came from industrial backgrounds, so we know the importance of industry knowledge. Most of our consultants have worked in industry previously, so we know the challenges that you face.
- Are highly dedicated
- Have deep engineering and technology knowledge
- Understand your industry issues
- Have deep expertise and experience in asset and service management
In addition to the benefits of working with our people, you can read about the benefits of IBM Maximo® in general here.
Although you may know what you want to achieve from your EAM implementation, our experience is that many clients have not precisely determined their requirements at the start of the project. So we will consult extensively with you in advance, to set the exact scope and parameters, and document the requirements and deliverables of the project in detail.
This process of project delineation is vital for precise implementation, and is very helpful later at the validation stage, where it makes it much easier to demonstrate that the required operations are being successfully fulfilled.
When developing your project, we may use a mix of Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid methodology, depending on your exact requirements. Each methodology has its advantages, and we will use the methodology best suited to your project.
Other things being equal, we will generally recommend Agile methodology, which enables our teams to develop multiple sections of the project concurrently, resulting in faster delivery times for you.
Whatever methodology is used, we will work closely with your team to ensure that the implementation is meeting your requirements:
- Functional and performance-based testing for acceptance assurance
- User acceptance testing to ensure the system is working as expected
- Go Live planning so that the system becomes part of the day-to-day operations of the company
We partner with some of the most experienced global IT providers to bring you the best solutions, including:
- IBM – the most experienced providers of message bus ‘middleware’, which is essential for connecting systems together. IBM’s WebSphere and ACE buses enable hub-and-spoke operation, which convert messages to Maximo® format from your other legacy systems.
- Rackspace – enterprise-level hosting from Rackspace, one of the world’s longest-established hosting providers, enables us to provide your Maximo® installation entirely based in our Managed Cloud. The latest version of IBM ACE is also entirely cloud-based, so your Maximo® installation can be carried out completely independently of your existing IT systems.
Our team are constantly developing new products and extensions, particularly around mobility, and our Fingertip mobile EAM solution now has a wide range of modules available including:
- Work orders
- Inventory management
We also are continually adding and improving tools to improve your Maximo® installation, including License Management, and Peacock Queue Manager – PQM holds any incoming messages to Maximo® which might cause problems, for example through incorrect formatting, or time zone inconsistencies.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo® licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs