Monitor and track your assets over multiple sites, in real time, with IFS EAM or IBM Maximo for Transport
Improve your asset reliability and performance, and improve your monitoring of assets in the field, with IFS EAM or IBM Maximo for Transport.
All travel, transport and logistics organisations need to maximise asset uptime and availability. Our EAM solutions can help you do this by improving your control of asset maintenance operations and services.
IFS EAM or IBM Maximo for Transport can enable your organisation to track and monitor all your assets, and help you to:
- Maximise asset uptime & availability
- Efficiently manage asset warranties
- Maintain full digital asset maintenance information
- Reduce costs
- Work from remote locations
Maximise asset uptime and availability
It’s critical that your assets are working and available as often as possible. By deploying planned, preventive, condition-based and predictive maintenance techniques, this minimises critical failures, reduces human errors, and maximises asset uptime.
IFS EAM and IBM Maximo for Transport incorporate features to:
- Extend asset life
- Optimise parts management
- Reduce road calls
- Monitor assets to enable predictive maintenance
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo® here.
Learn more about the benefits of IFS EAM here.
Efficiently manage your asset warranties with an EAM solution
It’s crucial that your business can efficiently manage your asset warranties. IFS EAM and IBM Maximo both have advanced scheduling capabilities, which help you to:
- Track all key information regarding warranties
- View the depreciation schedule history of an asset
- Increase control on item warranty validations
- Better determine warranty durations
Work effectively from remote locations
Your engineers require accurate asset lifecycle information – even when working from remote locations. Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip solution runs on mobile devices, and is fully integrated with IBM Maximo®.
Data entered into Fingertip is immediately synced with IBM Maximo, to ensure that all your users have access to real-time data.
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture e-sig or hard signature for every process
- Issue work orders remotely
- Fingertip’s Spatial module enables mapping features, including journey planning
- Fingertip’s Inventory Management module can manage and control stock levels
- Significantly reduce paper-based processes and duplication of work
Only Peacock Engineering offers you the Fingertip mobile working app. This add-on to IBM Maximo® provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts have hundreds of combined years of experience configuring it to match clients’ needs.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo® licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Latest Travel news and articles
- Enterprise Asset Management for the UK Rail Industry - The UK rail industry is receiving continuous investment, and is embracing new technologies and digital transformation. This article expores how EAM solutions… ... read more
- Installing a cloud-based IBM Maximo Application Suite solution at DHL’s UK headquarters - Peacock Engineering has been brought in by DHL to install a cloud-based IBM Maximo Application Suite solution at their UK headquarters ... read more
- Asset Management for Airports - How Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems can help airports in the post-pandemic environment. • Manage new health control assets • Reduce costs… ... read more
- Technology is Revolutionising the Bus industry - The Bus industry can use new technologies to: • Maximise vehicle availability • Keep all vehicles maintained to industry standards • Ensure… ... read more
- VolkerHighways – Fingertip helps staff work more effectively in the field - Peacock Engineering helped VolkerHighways to do the following: • Extend their Maximo® installation into the field • Ensure compliance during vehicle inspections… ... read more