About Peacock Engineering
EAM Solutions from implementation and integration specialists
About Peacock Engineering
Enterprise Asset Management implementation and integration specialists
Bringing Digital Transformation to Industry
Your business relies on its physical assets; and these assets are getting more complex to manage and maintain. You need to balance maintenance costs, asset efficiency, productivity, and legal compliance. EAM software helps you to optimise this balance.
Your organisation probably already has a range of systems, especially if you have multiple divisions or sites within the business, or you have absorbed other businesses.
You need to be sure that any new system, such as EAM, will be implemented and integrated as smoothly and professionally as possible.
Peacock Engineering has been providing EAM solutions to industry for over a decade. We are experts at implementing EAM solutions such as IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM to your exact requirements, and we also ensure that all your validation, regulatory, and SLA requirements are met to the highest standards.
Over the years we have expanded our expertise to keep pace with asset complexity, and we now offer mobile solutions, and a range of professional services to enable seamless EAM implementation. Our EAM solutions are helping organisations get in shape for their future challenges, whether that is decarbonisation, or international competition.
To manage your implementation, we have over 50 experienced consultants based across five offices: London, Bristol, Leatherhead, Leeds and Bangalore.
Our engineers are the most experienced in the business, and are all IBM Certified.
Peacock Engineering are IBM and IFS Gold Partners, and are ISO27001 accredited.
EAM solutions from Peacock Engineering
Our EAM solutions can help your organisation to:
- Use your assets more effectively
- Get real-time data on all your assets
- Extend the useful life of capital equipment
- Enable predictive maintenance
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Improve the return on assets & defer new purchases
- Fingertip mobile app enables order generation at the point-of-work
- Enforce your processes remotely with configurable mobile forms
- Work in hazardous or volatile environments
Whether your business is an established major utility company, or a growing SME, we can implement IBM Maximo® and IFS EAM configured to your needs.
We work for businesses in most industries, including:
ISO 27001 Accreditation
- Consultancy services including the configuration and installation of software for asset and work management solutions
- Specialised mobility software development and related professional consultancy services
- Support services for systems used to deliver asset and work management capabilities
- Managed Cloud Services to provide work and EAM systems to a range of industries including energy and utilities, facilities management, life sciences, oil and gas and travel and transport
IBM Gold Business Partner
We are proud to be a Gold Accredited Premier Business Partner able to sell, implement and support IBM solutions worldwide both on-premise and cloud-based.
IFS Gold Business Partner
We are proud to be able to sell, implement and support IFS solutions worldwide both on-premise and cloud-based, including EAM, Field Service and Scheduling.
IBM Beacon Award for Innovation
The IBM Beacon Awards program recognises IBM Business Partners that are delivering exceptional solutions to drive business value and transform the way clients and industries operate.
IBM Software Practice Accreditation
- IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure
- IBM Maximo® Asset Management – Gold
IBM Watson Build Challenge
IBM Watson platform comprises a set of cognitive technologies like image recognition, natural language understanding, predictive analytics.
Peacock Engineering’s solution won a place in the European Final, where the business case and prototype were presented in front of a panel of six judges in Cannes.
Peacock Engineering Team Values
Our team are:
- Highly dedicated
- Value is recognised by clients
- Deep engineering and technology knowledge
- Understand your industry issues
- Expertise and experience in asset and service management
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo® licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs