Maximo for Manufacturing
Improve the productivity and uptime of your assets
Peacock Engineering can help you improve your asset performance, and enforce your procedures at every site – no matter how diverse they are, with IBM Maximo for manufacturing industry
Making use of Industry 4.0 Technologies
Your manufacturing business needs to harness the power of automation and data exchange in key technologies and processes. Maximo has long-established, class-leading capabilities to support these processes, which will be taken on a step further in Maximo Application Suite. Examples include:
- Internet of Things (IoT) integration toolsets
- Cloud computing for rapid deployment and development cycles
- Strong integration framework
- Cognitive computing integration – AI
Use of technology and IoT sensors makes predictive maintenance possible for your business. This provides significant efficiency, asset uptime and safety advantages to your company.
IBM Maximo removes much of the scope for human error in asset management by replacing paper-based or spreadsheet systems with a central platform. Maximo for manufacturing industry optimises maintenance planning and asset allocation.
Peacock Engineering’s experts have extensive experience harnessing the power of Industry 4.0 technologies in manufacturing businesses. We will then be on-hand, after the installation period, whenever you need us.
Peacock Engineering recognises different levels of solution complexity, and a wide variation in internal capability. This means that your business will be able to increase its efficiency, with support processes, systems and measures that allow for a tailored ‘fit’.
We can help your business to increase its efficiency in a number of critical ways. This includes being able to:
- Increase asset uptime
- Improve the first-time fix rate
- Reduce repair times & operating expenses
- Keep all assets maintained in the best condition
- Optimise production to meet demand
- Ensure assets & stock are where you need them to be
- Guarantee a digital audit trail for all work
Learn more about the benefits of Maximo here.
Work effectively from remote locations
Peacock Engineering’s Fingertip mobile EAM solution extends Maximo into the field, and enables Maximo for manufacturing to be updated directly at point-of-work, in real time.
- Issue work orders at the point of work
- Inventory Module enables you to keep track of stock and spares
- Enforce your processes at the point of work with Fingertip’s Mobile Forms, using complex conditional logic to guide your engineers through every stage
- Capture e-sig or hard signature for every process
- Significantly reduce paper-based processes and duplication of work
- Ensure all Maximo users have real-time data from all your locations
You can only get these remote working benefits by choosing Peacock Engineering as your IBM Maximo supplier.
Our Fingertip app provides you with unrivalled business benefits, and our experts will configure it in the best possible way to match your needs.
Managed Cloud service - more information
Benefits of Managed Cloud service for your organisation
- Focus your resources on improving system use and data quality while we use our expertise to manage your system.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by using Peacock’s expertise to manage infrastructure and system support.
- More cost effective licence model than the traditional on premise Maximo licencing.
- Flexible product offering which provides support and environment provision options.
- Guaranteed IT security – All environments provisioned using ISO 27001 certified infrastructure and procedures.
Service Support - more information
Peacock Engineering’s support includes Maximo, mobility, scheduling, integration, configuration, development.
Peacock Engineering recognises:
- Different levels of solution complexity
- A wide variation in internal capability
- Impact of non-availability which can vary substantially
- Support processes, systems and measures allow for a tailored ‘fit’
Maximo Application Suite (MAS 8) - find out more
MAS 8 includes a host of great new features including:
- Cloud-ready and cloud agnostic
- Remote monitoring of assets using IoT technology
- Condition-based predictive maintenance
- Wide range of add-on packages to suit your business needs
Latest Manufacturing news and articles
- Asset Management in Manufacturing industry - Enterprise Asset Management enables your Manufacturing business to: • Save money through improved efficiency • Maintain robust regulatory compliance • Improve operational… ... read more
- Nippon Gohsei – upgrading existing IBM Maximo system in a rapid time frame - We upgraded Nippon Gohsei's Maximo system, and helped them to: • Improve procurement functionality • Increase visibility of company expenditure • More… ... read more